Monday, November 25, 2013

Daly Goals ~ Moday, November 25th, 2013

Good Morning! It is really cold here. There is frost on my screen door. I got done the wash, started a fire and feed the pets already things morning. I'm still very sleepy and had to take 2 allergy pills. I was cleaning last night and found were my unwanted visitor (mice) were staying. Ugh the reaction I had, put me outside for 10 minutes and in bed for the night. But the area is cleaned and we put poison bates down. I feel bad killing them, when they are doing what nature want them to, but yuck!
 

Today's Goals

1.      Work ~ I work from 8-6 today, my last day of work until after the holiday! I'm excited to have off there is so much around my house I would love to get to. It is hard to work and keep house.
2.      Clean ~ I want to knock out the dishes, and have an empty sink before bed. I'm going to try to make that a goal before every night for the next week. That way I can see if doing that will make the morning easer.
3.      Cooking ~ today we are having Rosemary chicken for dinner. I also have about $100 of meat at my bossed house that I sealed up, but forgot to bring home. I have to remember it.
4.      Workout ~ Ugh I can't believe I forgot to work out this weekend. Ugh, but I was busy running all over and cleaning. How do working moms get a chance to work out?
5.      Reading ~ this weekend, I didn't get to read much. I was busy cleaning. I want to read at least 2 chapters on my book Farm City: The Education of an Urban Farmer by Novella Carpenter. It is a great read already and hubby laughing at me because I want turkeys now.
What are you doing today? When does your Holiday break start?

No comments:

Post a Comment