1. Work ~ I work from 8-6 today, my last day of work until after the holiday! I'm excited to have off there is so much around my house I would love to get to. It is hard to work and keep house.
2. Clean ~ I want to knock out the dishes, and have an empty sink before bed. I'm going to try to make that a goal before every night for the next week. That way I can see if doing that will make the morning easer.
3. Cooking ~ today we are having Rosemary chicken for dinner. I also have about $100 of meat at my bossed house that I sealed up, but forgot to bring home. I have to remember it.
4. Workout ~ Ugh I can't believe I forgot to work out this weekend. Ugh, but I was busy running all over and cleaning. How do working moms get a chance to work out?
5. Reading ~ this weekend, I didn't get to read much. I was busy cleaning. I want to read at least 2 chapters on my book Farm City: The Education of an Urban Farmer by Novella Carpenter. It is a great read already and hubby laughing at me because I want turkeys now.What are you doing today? When does your Holiday break start?