Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Daiy Goals ~ Tuesday, Navember 12, 2013

It s starting to snow here. If it is sowing where you are be careful and safe!

Today's Goals
  1. Work ~ I work 8am-6pm today. I want to leave early so I can make it there before the crazies get on road.
  2. Couponing~ same as yesterday, get to work cutting and finding this weeks deals.
  3. Kids Korner~ Make cookies. I'm feeling oatmeal cookies this week.
  4. Read ~ Start my new gardening book. I can't wait to see what this one has to say.
  5. Dinner, mmm tonight is Rosemary chicken and potatoes.
Yesterday's Goals
  1. Work ~ I work from 8-6 today. My little girl is off today! So we will have to stay busy.I could have gotten doe earlier but didn't rush out because dinner was timed with everyone for me getting off at 6pm.
  2. Coupons- I haven't even cut last weeks, or look at the deals for this week. I have to get to work on that. I started getting my coupons cut and organized. I have a lot more to go because I was behind.
  3. Dinner ~ Hubby, My parents and I are going out to dinner tonight to celebrate Veteran's Day. Both my father is an Army Vets and hubby is still in the Army! ~ My Olive Garden dinner! It was great! We had fun and many laughs.
  4. Kids Korner ~ Make Cards For Soldiers, to celebrate Veteran's Day. ~ We didn't do this because I was wrong and little one had school.
  5. Free coffee~ Eagles Won so I get my free coffee today! ~ Mmmm this was fun we stopped and grabbed my coffee and share a doughnut! I love it. Like moment like that mean so much to me, little ma loved it too!
What are you planning to day? What did you do yesterday?

No comments:

Post a Comment