Monday, April 28, 2014

Daily Goals - Monday, April 28th, 2014

This morning was so busy! I had morning chores and wanted to hit the shower. Hubby woke up early and want my time too. I think I plan to much in the morning. I was though able to feed all 14 pets and give them fresh water. Then wash dishes, start wash, and put gas in the car. I also grabbed dinner to make at work. Then took a shower and had some time with hubby. I was so busy.
Today's goals
1. Get organized - I feel so unorganized and stuck. I don't know why but I'm getting in my depressed mood. I do t know if it's the stress of the bills, or the weather sucking and feeling like my garden will never grow. I just want to sleep it all away. Becoming more organize will help me feel in control.
2. Work - today I work from 8-6 hopeful they can put me in a mood to move. I love spending time with them! They mean so much to me.
3. Cooking - I so excited to make manwich for dinner. I have been dying for it! 
4. Gardening harden off plants - I need to start to harden off the kids plants. I would love to plant the peas in the garden next week! 
5. Pets - I want to clean the bottom of the rabbit cage tonight! It is imporant to keep it clean right now! We have 6 new babies to keep an eye on. 

What are you up to today?

No comments:

Post a Comment