Monday, April 7, 2014

Daily Goals ~ Monday, April 7th, 2014

Good Morning, I have been up for about an hour. I think I found the best way to get up, without being cranky. I cuddle with hubby, for 15 minutes. I love it! I did get the pets feed, and dishes washed. I' on a move this morning.

Today's Goals
  1. Work ~ I work for 8am-6pm. It is my last extra Monday for a little while. Which will be nice because I need the extra time in the garden. I am excite though to sped the day with my little man!
  2. Cleaning ~ Work on the dishes. I want the all cleaned tonight and I want the cup cabinet and the pots and pan cabinet to be organized.
  3. Couponing ~ I have to cut my coupons and organize them. I haven't even looked at the coupons this week.
  4. Cooking~ Make a Menu for the week.
  5. Gardening ~ Wash my seed starter pots. I have so any more plant I want to start indoors. I'm running out of room. 
What are you doing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment