Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Daily Goals ~ Wednesday, April 2nd, 2014

Good Morning, I was up early this morning. I made hubby coffee, feed most of the pets. Now working on printing out my coupons for my Acme trip. I'm so excited for it! I really love having the food in my stock pile.

Today's Goals
  1. Work ~ Today I work fro 8am-6pm. It is little man and I today. I'm hoping there are some errands to run today because we need to get out of the house.
  2. Garden ~ Plant seed at naptime. So much to plant, it needs to get done.
  3. Family ~ Today after work is my sister in-laws birthday. It going to be a busy night, but fun.
  4. Couponing/Shopping ~ Today is my shopping day, I want to hit the Giant this morning and then Acme later today.

Yesterday's Goals
  1. Work ~ I work today from 8am-6pm. I have all 3 little ones today. We have some fun stuff planned. ~  Work was nice, they little ones were great. We had a blast making umbrellas.
  2. Workout ~ Today I want to get a quick yoga video in and hopeful get to the gym. ~ We ended up deciding to take out the bike an enjoy the day. It was nice just to go for a ride with hubby. I did though take 20 minute walk, 11 minute yoga video and start my April's Workout chart
  3. Couponing ~ Start to cut this weeks paper and get organized. ~ I got one set of flyers done and have one ore to go.
  4. Garden ~ Plant seed at naptime. So much to plant! ~ I didn't get to it!
  5. Gardening ~ research homemade fungicide for my fruit trees. ~ Just wait until Friday I will show you what I have found, and most of it can be made with stuff I already have at home. I' so excited and hope it works!
What are you doing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment