Saturday, April 5, 2014

Today's Goals ~ Satuday, April 5th, 2014

I'm so excited today! I'm going to get in the garden today! Frist time in months, because PA weather has been horrible, and most nice day's I have been working.

Today's Goals
  1. Shopping ~ I have to go to Wal-Mart and Zerns today. I hope to get the little one up soon and go. I need top soil and compost.
  2. Gardening ~ Spray the trees with home made fungicide. I want to get the trees before the leave come out. Hopeful this will work! I don't want leaf curl again.
  3. Gardening ~ Clean up Gardening Box 3. My whole garden is a mess, but I need some areas clean right now, to get my cold crops in.
  4. Gardening ~ Plant my peas, I' so excited!
  5.  Gardening ~ Clean up Garden Box 2 and get it ready for my potato seeds. ( I left in hubby's car)
Yesterday's Goals
  1. Couponing ~ Today, I'm going to help the some lady's in my church, learn how to coupon. I can't wait.~ I had a blast and was there for a while! She wants to do a garden this year and everything! I love finding people into the same things I am.
  2. Gardening ~ I would like to work on My Garden Journal I love the Gardening App hubby got me has a place for my notes, It is so helpful!
  3. Gardening ~ Start to get back on my role with Gardening Goals. I want to write one for today. ~ I got this done. I love having a little list of things I want to get done. Checkout  Gardening ~ 6 and 5 Weeks Before My Last Frost (2014) - Weekly Goal
  4. Cleaning ~ Clean the kitchen, this will be a hole weekend job. I want to go though it like I did the bathroom reorganize it.
  5. Family ~ Tonight I was hoping to do a movie night, little one text me this morning asking if she could go out with friends. I'm going to have to talk to hubby when he gets up. She getting to big.
I didn't get as much done as I want to. Hubby was packing for drill and I want to spend time with him. The little one want to hang out with her friends. Oh well its a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment