Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Daily Goals ~ Tuesday, April 29th 2014

I can't believe this month is almost over! It flew by. May is going to be a busy month too. Cass, hubby and my dad's birthdays. Plus other's day and camping, we are going to be on the move. Also in May I hope to have all my seedlings planted in the garden. I also am hoping to drop 10lbs this month.
Is your monthly schedule packed like mine?

Today's goals
  1. Work ~ I work form 8am-6pm. I have all the kids today and it is suppose to rain. 
  2. Workout ~ I am challenging myself to drop 10 pounds by June. That will make me under 145, which gives me 25 more pounds to lose by the wedding.
  3. Gardening ~ I hope the rain can hold off or take a break for a few hours to harden the plants a little more. I would love to have the kids plants in the gardening next week.
  4. Weekly Goals ~ Write the and figure out what they should be.
  5. Pets ~ Walk the dog today, it isn't raining right now. I want to get 1/2 hour walk in. It will feel nice.

Yesterday's Goals
  1. Get organized - I feel so unorganized and stuck. I don't know why but I'm getting in my depressed mood. I do t know if it's the stress of the bills, or the weather sucking and feeling like my garden will never grow. I just want to sleep it all away. Becoming more organize will help me feel in control. - I worked on planning my day better! 
  2. Work - today I work from 8-6 hopeful they can put me in a mood to move. I love spending time with them! They mean so much to me. - we had a good day!
  3. Cooking - I so excited to make manwich for dinner. I have been dying for it! - Hubby surprised me and picked up corn on the cob to go with dinner mmm!
  4. Gardening harden off plants - I need to start to harden off the kids plants. I would love to plant the peas in the garden next week! - We got the out! My little man was asking why the plants need outside time.
  5. Pets - I want to clean the bottom of the rabbit cage tonight! It is important to keep it clean right now! We have 6 new babies to keep an eye on. - I checked on the but didn't get time to clean up after them.
What are your goals today?

No comments:

Post a Comment