Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Daily Goals - Tuesday, April 8th, 2014

This morning was hard to get up. I'm sick again! Ugh. I though it was allergies but the way I felt this morning nope, it's a cold. 

Today's Goals

  1. Work ~ I work today from 8am-6pm. It me and the boys today. 
  2. Cleaning ~ tonight while watching TV with the family, I would like to work on picking up the living room. If we all work together we can get it done while commercials are running. 
  3. Workout ~ I don't think we are going to make it to the gym. I'm not feeling 100% and hubby has worked 25+ hours in the last 2 days   I going to take my boss up and use the elliptical while the little ones are napping. 
  4. Gardening ~ Wash my seed starter pots. I have so any more plant I want to start indoors. I'm running out of room
  5. Cooking ~ I'm makingEnchiladas and rice for dinner!! Mmmm check what else is on the menu for the week
Yesterday's Goals
  1. Work ~ I work for 8am-6pm. It is my last extra Monday for a little while. Which will be nice because I need the extra time in the garden. I am excite though to sped the day with my little man! - it was a fun day 
  2. Cleaning ~ Work on the dishes. I want the all cleaned tonight and I want the cup cabinet and the pots and pan cabinet to be organized. - dish put away and organized!! Love it!
  3. Couponing ~ I have to cut my coupons and organize them. I haven't even looked at the coupons this week. - cut half 
  4. Cooking~ Make a Menu for the week.- out weekly menu was made!  Now I have to stick to it. 
  5. Gardening ~ Wash my seed starter pots. I have so any more plant I want to start indoors. I'm running out of room. - I didn't get to it. 
4 out of 5 isn't that bad. How did you do on your goals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment