Friday, May 9, 2014

Daily Goals ~ Friday, May 9th, 2014

Good Morning, hope you had a wonderful day yesterday. We did! I came home last night, enjoyed a nice fire with the family and then got into the hot tube with Hubby. It was a wonderful way to end the work week.

Today's Goals
1. Church- this morning I going to a friends house, and plan activities for church meeting. 
2. Run errands - I have to hit Giant and work the deals, hubby had to leave before he could help. Also bank and post office. 
3. Gardening - I want to weed out the driveway boxes and start to plant in them. 
4. Gardening - I want to weed out the fire pit area and plant the cherry bushes in there and the day lilies. 
5. Pets - clean the chicken coop and put the rabbits out. 

Busy weekend planned! Hope you guys have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment