Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Daily goals ~ Wednesday, May 7th, 2014

Cass Harvesting Asparagus
Good Morning, I feel like I pushed myself to hard last night. I know this is a good pain, but burning 550 calories really works out my body. I did though love coming home and playing badminton with the family last night. It was great family time. We also harvest some food yesterday. Almost a pound of Asparagus out of the gardens. Little one was excited, it is on of her favorite veggies.

Today's Goals
  1. Work ~ Today I work fro 8a- 2p. It is only little man and I. It will be nice to get some one on one with him.
  2. School Event ~ Cass is in the reading challenge again this year. I' so proud of her. She read a 100 books and will compete against other school on who know the books best. 
  3. Gardening ~ I a laying down some organic chemicals around the trees and garden beds. This way I can get ride of some of the millions of ants in my yard.
  4. Family Time ~ Play badminton again of volley ball.
What are you doing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment