Thursday, May 8, 2014

Daily Goals ~ Thursday, May 8th, 2014

Love that plants decided to grow where they want, Strawberry plant

Good Morning, last night was a long but exciting night. My daughter competed in a reading competition and her time got 1st place. I'm so proud of her. I also love that my parents are close enough to come and watch her!
 
Today's Goals
  1. Work ~ Today I work from 8am - 6pm. Today we are going to plant our flowers in the garden. Plus get our Mother's Days gifts organized and together!
  2. Gardening ~ Help the little ones to plant there plants. They have been so excited to plant there seeds outside!
  3. Family Fun ~ I would love to plant volley ball or badminton tonight.
  4. Shopping ~ I need hit the Giant today. So many amazing deals!
I'm only setting 4 goals today, because a few will take awhile to do. What are you doing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment