Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Daily Goals - Wednesday, May 14th, 2014

Good morning ! I was going through my pictures last night so sad this time year harvesting so many fruits out of the garden already.

Last year spring Harvest I can't wait

Today's Goals
  1. Work - today I work from 8 AM until 6 PM. 
  2. Reading- I'm starting my new book today the third book in the series divergent. It's called "Allegiant"
  3. Gardening - I really need to get my Rubart into the ground tonight! I don't want to lose it. 
  4. Gardening - really want to get my other cherry tree bushes into the ground tonight too. 
  5. Cooking - tonight I'm making glazed porkchops and it sounded so good. 
I didn't do well on my goals yesterday. After getting home and eating dinner hubby and I took the bike out. It was nice we went to a local park and walked a mile.


No comments:

Post a Comment