Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Daily Goals - Tuesday, May 13th, 2014

Good Morning, getting out of bed was no fun this morning. I need to work on going to bed earlier! Hey did that have a lot of time to water all my seedlings this morning. How is your morning going?

Our New Project ~ Honey Bees

Today's Goals
  1. Work ~ today I work from 8 AM until 6 PM. I meeting my boss at The mall tonight so this evening should be a easier night. 
  2. Reading ~ this week there is a lot of books that I need to read. We are starting the new testament over again during lunch, i'm starting in sinuous for fun reading, and I also have to say reading about bees. 
  3. Gardening~ I hope I can talk Hubby into helping me plant my rhubarb roots tonight. I would love to get them into the ground. 
  4. Gardening- I would also like to measure and see how far we can extend the fence with the fences that we just have. 
  5. Gardening- also would love to get my cherry bushes into the ground tonight. 
I have lots of goals that plan on putting me outside tonight. Most shouldn't take too long but I need to get them started. I did great with My Goals Yesterday! How did you do? What are your goals today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment