Monday, May 19, 2014

Daily Goals - Monday, May 19th, 2014

Good Morning, I know I was MIA this weekend. We decided to go camping for hubby's Birthday Weekend. We had a blast! I am really lucky to have such an amazing family. I also got our chicks this weekend. We got 5 Rhone Island Red Chickens that are about a week old. I'm so excited. Our Little Home Stead is growing. How was your weekend?
 

 5 Rhode Island Red Chicks

Today's Goals
  1. Cooking~ I'm making Hubby's Birthday Cake! This is the 1st time in 7 years I am asked to make his cake.
  2. Gardening ~ Start one pallet and plant my peas. I am hoping I still get some the chickens ate all my seedlings.
  3. Cooking ~ Plan the weekly menu, I have to figure out what Hubby wants for dinner first though.
  4. Cleaning ~ I have to clean up the house today. My family is coming over for cake and ice cream tonight.
  5. Hubby Time ~ All hubby has asked for is to go riding today! I can't wait!
What do you have planed for the day? How is your gardening coming along?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment