Good Morning, this was one of the scarcest and stressful weekend we have had as a family in a long time. We got a phone call Friday night the my nephew got shot riding his bike. We spend the rest of the weekend, with my brother and his son. Friday night in CHOP and then Saturday with them as he recovered at home. I thank God that he is okay, and the caught the guy that did this. That is why I wasn't here, this weekend. Hope everyone had an amazing Mother's Day.
- Work ~ I work today from 8am-6pm. It is just little man and I.
- Pets ~ I want to clean out the rabbit cage and walk skipper tonight with hubby. I didn't get to it this morning.
- Family time ~ Play volleyball with hubby. I need practice to get better for the summer.
- Gardening ~ Start to organize my journal.
- Gardening ~ Plant Rhubarb tonight.