Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Daily Goals ~ Tuesday May 6th, 2014

Good Morning, hope you guys had a awesome day yesterday. On  Pa Gardeners we talked about Lily of the Valley, today we are going to talk about it a little more. I have a busy morning today, with the baby  bunnies living in the coop I have to keep it clean. That is another thing added to the list.

Some time thing grow where you don't want them too
Today's Goals
  1. Work ~ I work from 8am - 6pm today. It all the little ones and I. We are going to have fun today!!
  2. Cooking ~ post Menu and stick to it.
  3. Exercise ~ Today I'm going to walk the dog, do the daily exercise, and 10 min elliptical.
  4. Family time ~ I going to see if hubby can put up the Volley Ball net and we can play a game tonight. It will be nice, plus a little more work out.
  5. Cleaning ~ Stick to cleaning schedule, today is mudroom.
What are you doing today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment