Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Daily Goals - Tuesday, May 20th, 2014

Good morning! I had a busy morning. We had people over last night, therefore I had serval dishes to clean. It took longer than I wanted. Plus the rest of my morning chores, still had to get done. I even had a chance to take the dog for a walk. He loved it, even though it was only 10mins. 

My Cucumber Seeding planted in garden 
 
Today's Goals
  1. Wake up - The first goal of the day was to wake up early and get the day going! I hope by the end of the week, I'm up and out of bed by 5am. 
  2. Work - Today I work from 8:00am until 6pm. 
  3. Kids Kroner - I need to get the art supplies cleaned up and organized for summer. We have many fun project this summer!
  4. Church - Tonight is our Servies Project! I'm so excited to help out. 
  5. Gardening - I hoping to research on lemon trees. I'm so excited to learn as much as possible because Hubby bought me one!! 
Today is going to be a busy and long day.  What are you doing today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment