This week is going to be a busy week! I have so many seedling to transplant into the garden. It still very cold in the morning so it hard to get out before work.
Weekly Gardening Goals
- Expand the Garden- My Girls decide to eat my pea seedlings. I decided that doing the pallets gardens outside the fence was a horrible idea.
- Plant Garden Bed 4 - This bed is going to have wheat planted in it. I will also plant some Brusel Spouts in it for the little one.
- Pallet beds - I want to plant my all my bean plants that are growing fast.
- Weeding - this week starts the daily weeding a garden box a day! It is the only way I know how to keep up on all the weeds!!
- Seeds - I'm going to plant some more sunflower seeds in the pots. That way I can transplant them in the garden when they are a little bigger. This time I'm doing little sunflowers like Aprocite sunflowers and icing sunflowers.
What are you doing this week in the garden? What do you have planted already?