|Thank you for the picture|
Here are my favorite five tips on broccoli
- Broccoli thrives in cold weather.
- Broccoli is a cold weather crop which means it can be planted twice. Once in the spring and again in the fall.
- Broccoli taste best when it's harvest first thing in the morning.
- If broccoli is stored correctly it can last a year in the freezer.
- Milk and broccoli have the same calcium ratio.
Did you plant broccoli in your garden this year? I didn't get time to do a spring crop but hoping to do a fall crop a broccoli.