|I keep my clover|
I leave white clover in my garden bed for many reasons.
- One reason is they work as a live mulch. They help keep bad weeds out. They also help shade the soil which will help keep it moist.
- Another reason is they are health for you. You can take them you get over a cold faster. There are many other Health Benefits from them.
- One of the best reason I keep them in my garden box is the attract good bugs, like bees.
- They also fix nitrogen in the soil. They add it to the soil.
- They last reason and one you will here a lot about is my bunnies will eat it. They love clovers! This will be another crop that I will harvest mainly to feed the bunnies.
What plants do you think are weed but you keep them anyway and why?