Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Daily Goals - Wednesday, May 21st, 2014

Busy morning for me!!! I had to get up and get my little one and hubby out the door for their New York Field trip. They have a busy day. Then tried to stay on track of my morning schedule. I have to add 5 more minutes to feeding pets because the chicks are a hot mess in the morning. 

My Jelly Melon Kiwano
         
Today's Goals
  1. Work- I work from 8-6 today. 
  2. Garden - I hoping the rain goes away or is light so I can started with my pallet beds. I would love to get one set up and plant some of the Lima beans. 
  3. Kid Kroner - work on organizing it still I got two bin organized. I would like to work on the bigger bin today. 
  4. Coupons - I want to look at the adds and plan my trips. 
  5. Couponing - work on organizing my coupons! 
I can't believe it's is so late already!! I have a feeling it is going to be a long day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment