Monday, November 2, 2020

Daily Goals, Monday November 2, 2020

 

Happy Monday!

                Starting the day off with good intentions. I have learned if you want your day to go the way you plan; you need to plan it. I’m going to work hard on planning my day. I have been letting my day plan itself and then much doesn’t get done. Therefore, a side of my normal daily chores, am (re)adding the Daily Goal list. This will help me stay on track.

Today’s Goals

·         Work – Monday is the start of my work week. I work from 6:30-about 6pm. It is a long day, but I love my job, therefore its not a hard day. 😊 This week we will be learning about the Letter Ee. Today will me an intro on it and learn the songs, but we are going to have fun learning about November. It is the 1st day we are together this month.

·         Clean Kitchen – I want to clean out two cabinets, and clean up the fish tank counter. It is an ever-loving mess. I also hoping to move the printer into the craft room and clean up the printer area.

·         Gardening – I am hoping that I can finish haying the garden areas. I want to add mulch to help keep the ground warm and feed all the good bugs.

·         Reading – Today is a reading day. I want to slow my body down tonight and read for 20 minutes. It is very important to keep my mind working out too.

·         Workout – This is my hardest one, because I have been out of routine for 3 weeks. After I got sick for a week, and then took a week to get myself back to normal. Then we had vacation week. I just been off practice. I know I need to workout and that it is very important for many reasons. It still not my favorite thing to do; when I wake up. It is need though. It has to be done.

What are your goals for today? Let me know, you have a blog hook them up! Lets work together to be the best we can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment