Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Daily Goals - November 10, 2020

Happy Tuesday, Hubby got to work for home today! I love those days. I also have one little one with me today. Today should be an easy day. Though when I think that something crazy happens. Let plan a day with a lot of one on one.

Our 6 Day Chicken Fodder System

                Today’s Goals

  •         Work- I would today from 7-5:30ish. I have my under two child, so today we will be will be working on hand songs, giggles and playing.
  •          Healthier Me - I want to try for 15 minutes of yoga tonight. I also want to try 15 minutes of mediations. Though with mediation, I have to be careful because I don’t want to fall asleep. That would be so against daycare codes.😳
  •         Home- Tuesday means the day to clean our bedroom and change the sheets. Having our sleeping place clean is a lot more helpful in falling asleep.
  •         Gardening – Weed the green ho use. I was honesty, my green house is a hot mess. I want to get in it and clean it out a little today.
Even the flowers don't understand Pa weather

Yesterday’s Goals

·         Work out – Last week of 21 day fix. I’m excited to start my country heat workout. Dancing in the morning will be a fun way to wake up. I got my workout done. I have learned that doing right away before cleaning up the house is a lot easier. Therefore, not so worried about parents coming right away so showering isn’t stressful. Parents can come when I’m clean. I am cleaning the house of their kids.

·         Life with College Student – Make Cassia’s Care package. I just have to decorated it. Everything is bought. We are debating on if we are going to send the package or keep it for her here. I hate so send a package and she come back in 5 days after. I wouldn’t want to leave a lot of food in her room for 2 months.

·         Gardening time – getting in the green house and pull some weeds. I didn’t get to it. We were so busy getting the fodder system ready. We ran out of time.

·         Homestead – Start our fodder with the kids for the chickens. This project will help little learn about plants starting from seeds, and will help the chickens have healthy greens all winter long. We put together our system. The kids were so excited to start this. They helped me set it up we talk about the idea of it. Then we soak seeds.

·         Reading – I want to read for 20 mins today. I got to sit down and got some time to read yesterday it was nice.

Last Night's Sunset

Last night was so relaxing. We made dinner while music was on so I got to hear hubby sing. I love listen to him sing. After dinner we played Mario Kart on the switch for about ½ hour. Then I watch YouTube gardening channels and hubby played Fortnite with my brothers. Then some reading, yoga and bed. How did you do with your goals? What did you do last night?

No comments:

Post a Comment