Saturday, November 21, 2020

November 21,20202

Its Saturday! I got to sleep in. It felt amazing to sleep in and not be rushed to get up. Now sitting and doing my 7 days of gratitude challenge the church sent out. They want social media to be flooded with thankfulness instead for hate. It makes sense this is a stressful time. If we see thing that people are thankful for, we start to think about what we are thankful for. We need love and caring to get though these times. Not hate, we never need hate. Yesterday I wrote about my Amazing loving husband. Today I wrote about my awesome mother. It feels amazing to start the day think about something you are truly thankful for and to tell the world. It makes the rest of my day be happy.  I will upload the post later today so you guys can know too what I thankful for. Feel free to join us! You don’t have to be Mormon, to be thankful. You just have to be you. Use hashtag #givethanks and let the world be full of love!

Today’s Goals

·         Clean – I really need to work on cleaning the house. Thanksgiving is coming soon, time to deep clean

·         Gardening time – Put plants in the greenhouse. I don’t want to lost my mosquito plants.

·         Shopping – Today hubby and I have a lot of shopping to do. Local areas are starting the shut down again. We don’t want to run out of stuff. We will stock up now, and the we will be good for a long time. Honestly, I think that is best.

Yesterday's Goals

·         Workout/Meditation – I got my workout in early this morning. I feel so much better Work- I work for 6:30-5:30ish.  Even the kids are seeming to get into the meditation. I stop halve way though just to see what was going on and the we are either sleeping or laying and listening. This is such an amazing skill to have in life. To be able to stop and clear your mind.

·         I am so excited for our letter F fun today. We are going to learn about farm animals! One of my friends are bring her farm animals over. We are going to get to pet baby goats, and piglets! I’m so excited for the kids. The animals came over! The kids loved it! It was so much fun! They played with them for about 2 hours.

·         Clean – I really need to work on cleaning the house. Thanksgiving is coming soon, time to deep clean. Didn’t get to this.

·         Gardening time – Put plants in the greenhouse. I don’t want to lost my mosquito plants. Hubby took a nap at naptime; family swears sleepy music puts them to sleep too. Then when he got up, he had Friday shop class with my nephew! My nephew looks so forward to this time with his uncle. He isn’t a daycare kid then and he gets to do older things as the kids’ nap. It’s a great way for them to bonded. Have strong loving men in a boy’s life is so good for them. Because something you don’t want to tell your parent stuff so having other people to trust is need. My family is so strong on this idea.

·         Friends – We are planning on having friends come over tonight. Though it might not happen. It is what is planned. Hubby end up canceling. The littles were crazy, I feel like two of them are getting sick and I have something go on. Littles that don’t feel good aren’t fun. So last night because Greys night. Honest that was so sad. Hubby and I now have to do an end of life plans. I want it to be written what happens to me and him so we know what to do.

I don’t have a lot of goals, shopping will be awhile because we have to go to Costco and the Restaurant store, and they are about 20 min in opposite directions from where we live. We also have to then come back and hit Lowes. That will be busy then cleaning will make it busier. What do you have planned for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment