Sunday, November 8, 2020

Daily Goals - November 8, 2020

 

Good Moring! It’s Sunday. It is supposed to be amazing outside. I am loving this weather but so sad I planned my menu for the month around freeze cold weather last weekend. We have soup on the menu tonight. I might change it to grilled chicken.        

Today’s Goals

·         Business Work – As a daycare owner my work is never done. (I work between 10.5 -12 hours a day. On the weekend, I have the paperwork, the government needs. Also have any deep cleaning that needs to get done.) Today I have paperwork, receipt for my families, write my hours I worked all week, balance accounts, and write a note to all my parents.

·         Gardening Time – I want to clean up in front of my green house, and start to clean up inside of my green house. I have not taking good care of it though out the growing season.

·         Homestead goal – I want to weed whack back to my beehives and pull them out. I want to clean them up. We did not have luck with this year.

·          Clean –
I want to straighten up the house and have it ready for tomorrow. This will make my money morning easier
.

Nice Neat wood pile

Yesterday’s Goals

·         Homestead goal – Stack firewood. Hubby and I finished it up! I’m so happy not to have a pile of wood in the middle of the yard.

·         Clean up kitchenWe made the eclairs yesterday. They didn’t come out right, I tried tripling the recipe 2 times. Okay didn’t have to do that because the amount on the recipe was wrong. I don’t think the batter every came together. I worked on them all day. When I stopped, I just walked away. Leaving my poor kitchen, a hot mess. My kitchen looks like a kitchen again. Not that a bomb went off.

·         Weekly Goals Set up my weekly goals for next week. Print out my daily checklist for a clean and organized house. Setting my week lets me work toward my yearly goals. I have my goals and list for this week.

Moving the wood beat up my body. I was so sleepy I took a nap. It was so nice. At some point, I have to go to the store to get a tarp for it. What did you do yesterday?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment