Thursday, November 19, 2020

Daily Goals - November 19, 2020

 

Happy Thursday! Today is going to be a busy day. I have 6 littles. And we will be having some hopping fun. Though getting out of bed was so hard. It is cold here in Pa 30 degrees last night. Putting the dog out at 2am made me not want to get out of bed. Plus I didn’t set my alarms. What are something you do to wake up in the morning.

Today’s Goals

·         Work- I work from 6:30am-6pm. We are learning about the letter Ff this week. We have so much fun with Frogs. We will learn some songs, hop around and have a lot of fun.

·         Clean – I really need to work on cleaning the house. Thanksgiving is coming soon, time to deep clean

·         Gardening time – Put plants in the greenhouse. I don’t want to lost my mosquito plants.

·         Yoga/Meditation – Not getting up took my workout time a way. But yoga and meditation will still help me.

I didn’t get much of my goals done yesterday. I need to get focusing, but like I said these are goals. I do a million things in a day and somedays it takes all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment