Monday, November 16, 2020

 

Happy Monday, It is a work day here. 3 littles are with me today.

Today’s Goals

  •          Work- I work from 6:30am-5:30pm. We are learning about the letter Ff this week. I’m so excited for all the fun we will have.
  •            Reading – Read for 20mins.
  •          Homestead- Feed the chicken their 1st ever fodder. I’m so excited to be able to feed it to them.
  •          Clean- Clean the kitchen
  •          Workout- I didn’t get to my workout this morning. I am going to do 20 mins of yoga to make up for it.
  •          Crafting life – Design a Glass wood stove cover for a friend.

Yesterday’s Goals

  •          Homestead – Add 3 Barrels of hay to the chicken coops. I have been reading a lot about having a compost diaper. The more I think about it. It is something I want to have. With having 5 roosters, I can’t free range like I use to. I got this done. The chickens love it! They are digging and eating.
  •          Gardening time – I want to work in the green house today. I have still a lot to weed. I’m hoping to work on that. I didn’t get to it
  •          Business – I have business paperwork that I have to do. I am so behind life right now.
  •          Returns – Hubby and I have to go to Lowes and Harbor Freight to return stuff. I got this done. Returned stuff and then bought stuff for the rabbit/chicken coop. I want to fix the roof, and then clean it up. It is a hot mess.

I’m so sleepy today. This weekend has been a stressful weekend. We found out that my unemployment assistance will be over. Therefore, I need to come up with a way to replace it. I am so pissed because it isn’t my fault our Governor has put all these restrictions on the state so my parents all can’t be back to work. I think I’m going to sign up for Instacart and be one of their drivers. I’m starting that process now so I don’t loss or income. It isn’t what I want to do, because I’m already working 55-70 hours a week with the daycare. But I know I need my money. We all do what we need to. I do find it so unfair, but that is life right. It is unfair and stressful, but if I want my dream farm I need to get it done!

No comments:

Post a Comment