Thursday, November 12, 2020

Daily Goals - November 12, 2020

 

Costco's took my money 😂

Yesterday was a busy day and it was all over the place. I didn’t get on. Sorry. I want to take a moment to taking all men and women that have severed or are serving our Amazing Brave USA Military. Thank you for taking risk of your life to protect my life and freedom! I am so thankful for you!!! I hope you had an Amazing Veteran’s day.

Today’s Goals

·         Work – I work today from 7am-6pm today. I have homeschooler and preschoolers today.

·         Post – I did think this would have to be a goal, but I see that I can get busy and not get to in.

·         House- I need to clean the mudroom. I love having a mudroom. It truly helps keep the house cleaner.

·         Gardening time- I want to plant some more seeds in the Aquaponic tank.

·         Kids Korner – We are going to have fun with the sensory table on this rainy day.

Yesterday

                Yesterday was a busy day. I was supposed to have off. It was Veteran’s Day and I take the day to celebrate with my father and husband. It is something I enjoy doing and I’m so happy to have amazing men in my life. The day was planned that I would run to a friend’s house early, then be home when hubby wakes up. After that we were supposed to meet my dad at Friendly’s for lunch, and go hang out with friends and play with their horse. (Hubby and the Horse Lady were talking about how this one horse would be amazing for PTSD. That hubby still suffers from.) Then dinner with my parents. The day got crazy, and if you know me, I hate being off schedule. 9:30pm on Tuesday, I get the call from my dad that he forgot that he had a dentist appointment and someone need to take my nephew, because COvid-19 won’t let my nephew with hm and you can’t leave kids in the car. Which meant, I need to take him and my brother didn’t want to ask because he knew I was off. That make pushing back my plans with my friends, and we add a stop at Costco’s. Then I got a text from a friend stating pretty much she mad at me, because oh I don’t know. That annoyed me, because she wants to talk but don’t want to do it then. What in the World, if you are mad tell me? If you don’t want to then don’t say anything but I do not want to schedule a time to sit down and talk if you won’t even tell me way. I’m not for playing victim. I’m sorry, but it was a text to upset me and this friend has been a horrible friend to me in the last few months, and she knew it would upset me. She plays me because I’m a people pleasure. I know she is upset with me because I’m done being nice, and letting her take advantage of me. But this blog isn’t about taking down on people. Just saying to text someone saying we need to talk, but I haven’t had time right time to talk to you about it and I have to gather my thoughts on it, is not okay!!! Not to even say what you want to talk about. I’m sorry, I don’t have time for that drama. Think about what you need to and why everything is the way it is. Then ask someone to talk is okay, but to say it like that. I just being dramatic and I don’t have time in my life. ~~~ Anyway, sorry about the rant, I’m still annoyed can’t you tell. I didn’t sleep well on Tuesday night. I got up at 4:30 and didn’t fall back to sleep until 6am. Then text from the friend’s who’s house I was supposed to go to saying her kid had a temperature of 100.5 well there went that plan. I had to home school in the morning. Then we went to Costco’s the took all my money. LOL and came home. Hubby and I played on the switch for an hour, then lunch with my Dad and nephew. Then came home hubby took a nap, and I wrote a post (about the eggs, but had issues adding videos. I didn’t get to post it). Then we left to see the horse. That was so much fun. After that meet my parents for dinner. Then we went to bed, I fell asleep and hubby wait up to try to order the PS5 but that didn’t happen, because they never went on sale. To say yesterday was all over is an understatement.

No comments:

Post a Comment