Monday, November 9, 2020

Daily Goals - November 9, 2020

 

Beef Bone Broth started last night 

Happy Monday! It is a light day for me only 2 littles with me today. They are good kids and will love the smaller group setting and the more attention they will get. Not much going on here. Cassia facetime yesterday for on weekly facetime. She is doing great, but ready to come home. With covid-19 being an issue, her college has kept them on campus until 24th of November. She will be back for a few months; this mommy can't wait. Though I have to send this months care package.

Today’s Goals

·         Work out – Last week of 21 day fix. I’m excited to start my country heat workout. Dancing in the morning will be a fun way to wake up.

·         Life with College Student – Make Cassia’s Care package. I just have to decorated it. Everything is bought.

·         Gardening time – getting in the green house and pull some weeds.

·         Homestead –  watch a few YouTube videos and start our fodder with the kids for the chickens. This project will help little learn about plants starting from seeds, and will help the chickens have healthy greens all winter long.

·         Reading – I want to read for 20 mins today.

Mess to clean up

Yesterday’s Goals

·         Business Work – As a daycare owner my work is never done. (I work between 10.5 -12 hours a day. On the weekend, I have the paperwork, the government needs. Also have any deep cleaning that needs to get done.) Today I have paperwork, receipt for my families, write my hours I worked all week, balance accounts, and write a note to all my parents. All paperwork is done and up to date.

·         Gardening Time – I want to clean up in front of my green house, and start to clean up inside of my green house. I have not taking good care of it though out the growing season. Thanks to hubby for helping me weed whack yesterday. I got do this so much faster.

Hubby mulching to Beehive
·         Homestead goal – I want to weed whack back to my beehives and pull them out. I want to clean them up. We did not have luck with this year. Hubby helped with this. We took the mulch stuff from the wood we had and dumped it on the path to the bees.

·          Clean – I want to straighten up the house and have it ready for tomorrow. This will make my money morning easier. Having the house picked up, was a huge help this morning. I mess house from the weekend is number one reason working out on Mondays are so hard for me. House needs to be clean and organized for my littles.

Beehive is going to be cleaned and we will set it up next year

What are your plans for the day? Anything fun on this Monday?

No comments:

Post a Comment