Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Daily Goals, November 4, 2020

Happy Wednesday,

                I’m so sleepy this morning. I gave up Facebook for the next few days on my personal account. Until whoever wins fully wins and the drama is over. I am friends with passioned people in both parties. I need to space myself from it for a little. The anxiety is getting to me. I was awaking from my sleep at 2am last night, with an anxiety panic. Normal that means, I’m going to get some bad news. I really hope that isn’t the case or even understand that my body things less sleep with bad news is a good idea.😒 It has been that was since Covid 19 though. Every time the Governor would extend the quarantine order, I would wake up stressed out. I’m hoping the stress, fear, and sadness, that I felt by watching the Good Doctor is what this anxiety is over. We watch the 1st episode last night and honestly it was to really and raw to watch. I love shows that I can get into, but we aren’t through this crisis so this is just to much. I told hubby, “ I am going to have to sit this season out, because people are still living this.” I’m hoping all my shows don’t go this way. I will be sad. I guess YouTube will be happy, my late-night watching will be gardening blogs.

Me with my voted sticker

Today’s Goals

·         Work – I work from 6:45-about 6pm. This week we will be learning about the Letter Ee. We doing a lesson on green eggs and ham. I’m so excited for this lesson and classic book. I’m going to make green eggs and ham for breakfast! Then I have an egg project I want to do with the kids. I’m so excited, I hope they will like it.

·         Clean Craft– I am still putting the craft room together. Therefore, I know it won’t be prefect but a good vacuum and dust would be nice.

·         Reading – I want to read for at least 20 minutes tonight.

·         Kids Knore – Egg Project. I want to start the science project of turning a raw egg into one that will balance. I hope I didn’t wait to long to do this project. I have to look it up today and get it started at breakfast.

·         Workout – I am finish up my 21 Day Fix. Yoga today Honestly, I’m not a fan of her yoga program, she doesn’t really talk you though it, and I’m always behind. It’s a little annoying because I practice yoga every night.

My front garden bed

Yesterday’s Goals

·         Work – I work from 6:45-about 5:30pm. I have my nephew today, so honestly, I don’t know when. When my other littles leave, I’m going to take my nephew to the polls with me to vote. This week we will be learning about the Letter Ee. We learning about elephant with the littles, and talking about elections with my nephew. (If you want to know more about our lesson plans click here). I got done work around 4:45pm which was nice, my sister in law closed her business an hour early so people can go and vote. That made my life easier, because I didn’t take my nephew. She did.

·         Clean Bathroom – Our bathroom is always crazy messy. Today I want to clean the shower curtain and rugs, scrub the floors, and start to pull out all the cleaners out of the bathroom. I’m making Cass old closet into a cleaning closet, so I can make sure everything is locked away from the kids, in an area they don’t go into.  I half did these I clean the bathroom but didn’t rearrange it. My nephew was working on a Lego project that he didn’t think he could do and I was working on my blog. Therefore I ran out of time. Oh well, it isn’t like the house is clean. I sweep all floors every morning, mop all hardwood floors, sanitize and wipe down the bathroom. The house is clean just not deep clean.

·         Gardening – I am hoping that I can finish haying the garden areas. I want to add mulch to help keep the ground warm and feed all the good bugs. (yesterday’s goal I didn’t get too. I finally got this done. The flower beds around the house are covered with hay for the winter. I will be adding mulch in the spring.

·         Vote – Of course one of my goals today is go vote. Hope you get there too. I voted! I was in line for about 45 mins. I got to watch the sunset before I voted which was so nice.

·         Workout – I am finish up my 21 Day Fix, not doing it perfectly, because I don’t workout on the weekends. But I will do all workouts. I love Beachbody because I can do it at home.  I got my work out in yesterday morning. I felt nice to work out but I am sore. When do we stop being sore?

Legos and blogging


Today is already loud and crazy with my littles, but I love very minute of it. Off to enjoy them today. What are your goals for today? Let me know, you have a blog hook them up! Lets work together to be the best we can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment