Friday, November 6, 2020

Daily Goals- November 6, 20202

 

Happy Friday!! I’m up and a wake though, I didn’t feel like it this morning. I got out of bed almost 2 hours late. I woke up early 4:15 because the salt light and then the roasters were going off. Then I went back to sleep and got up late. Well I guess my body need it. It is so sore from yesterday’s workout. I don’t understand how this one workout gets me every time. It is one where you hold weights at your shoulders, standing then got to your knees and back up for a min. (you do two reps) and it kills my arms and legs every time. I mean hurts to walk. I guess that means I’m using muscle, I don’t normal use.

Green tomatoes and celery out of the garden

Today’s Goals

·         Work – I work from 6:30-about 5:30pm. This week we will be learning about the Letter Ee. We learning about Eskimos. It is so much fun to learn about other cultures and talk about what is going on around other parts of the world. We will finish watching Inside Out, we got through ½ it yesterday.

·         Baking – To celebrate the letter e we are going to make eclairs during morning nap! (Take 2). We were so excited to do this but the order came around 11am and we won’t have had time to go outside. (which is so important to little ones) and I forgot the butter. Hubby was amazing and picked it up for me on the way home. So we should have everything we need this time.

·         Kids Knore – Our Egg project should be done. It is time to see if it worked. The kids are so excited. Hubby going to help me do a Facebook live on my daycare page Cassi’s Place. We are hoping to do it around 10am. If you have kids, you know best lay plans don’t always happen on time.

·         Gardening Time – We are going to pick some of our winter berries. I had one plant stay alive. It has berries on it. I will post pictures on Instagram ‘missylifeofaworkingmom’ and on Facebook ‘Pa Gardeners’. Come check them out.

·         Home - We are going to move the firewood in crates into place today. We are hoping to move all the wood our of the yard this weekend.

 

Chicken Noddle Soup for Dinner mmm Fresh celery

Yesterday’s Goals

·         Work – I work from 6:45-about 5:30pm. This week we will be learning about the Letter Ee. We learning about Emotions. This is always a fun thing to work with kids with. Most little ones have trouble telling us how they feel. We are going to do a fun worksheet about it, sign happy and you know it, and watch inside out.  I worked until 6:15pm last night. It was a long day. At least I got dinner done at naptime. We had fun learning about our emotions. We talked about how we were feeling though out the day.

·         Clean our bedroom – I will be honest the messy part of my house is the bedroom. I try to keep up on it, but either we are hangout in it after working long days. Or the dogs locked in it throughout the day. (I don’t trust animals and young kids, either talk) Cleaning is never top priority. I feel more at peace now that it is picked up.

·         Gardening – I am hoping that we can get into the gardening area today. Morning naps have been messing us up, because they are going to long and then after feeding the chickens, we have like 20 mins of free play. Then it is dark after work, and too cold in the mornings for the littles. Next week should be a little better. We got into the garden yesterday. We collected the green tomatoes that fell because of the frost, for the chicken. We found a few red ones and harvest some celery to go into the chicken noodle soup for dinner.

·         Baking – To celebrate the letter e we are going to make eclairs during morning nap! The kids will have so much fun with this. Hope I can get my instant cart to come on time. This did not work out the way I wanted it to. Order came late, I forgot to add the butter. It was not working the way I want it too.

·         Workout – I am doing Beachbody 21 Day Fix. Today was total body cardio fix. My arms hurt so bad. Pain is gain?? I’m not too sure about that. Got my workout in.

Already but didn't get there😔
It was so nice outside yesterday. We had fun being in the garden, feed the chickens and playing outside. Did you get outside? What are some of your favorite things to do outside?

No comments:

Post a Comment