Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Daily Goals, November 3, 2020

 

Happy Tuesday,

                Today is Election day! It’s a presidential election year, and feels like everyone is revved up. Its kind of scary, if you think about it. There are post all over Facebook that my area the stores were packed this weekend. Stores are running low, and it’s not the internet. One of the parents that have a little one with me, said the same thing last night. That more people are shopping then normal, and that its hard to keep his shelf stocked, he like we have the food, but not the man power. If someone coughs, they have to go home. I guess right now this is life in the middle of a pandemic with a presidential election. It feels like right now the USA has two choice, to pick one that want to open the world or one that will close us back down, and no one can agree. I’m not going to get pollical here. Just go VOTE, make you opinion count, and love each other no matter who wins.

Draining Elderberry infusion

Today’s Goals

·         Work – I work from 6:45-about 5:30pm. I have my nephew today, so honestly, I don’t know when. When my other littles leave, I’m going to take my nephew to the polls with me to vote. This week we will be learning about the Letter Ee. We learning about elephant with the littles, and talking about elections with my nephew. (If you want to know more about our lesson plans click here)

·         Clean Bathroom – Our bathroom is always crazy messy. Today I want to clean the shower curtain and rugs, scrub the floors, and start to pull out all the cleaners out of the bathroom. I’m making Cass old closet into a cleaning closet, so I can make sure everything is locked away form the kids, in a area they don’t go into.

·         Gardening – I am hoping that I can finish haying the garden areas. I want to add mulch to help keep the ground warm and feed all the good bugs. (yesterday’s goal I didn’t get too.

·         Vote – Of course one of my goals today is go vote. Hope you get there too.

·         Workout – I am finish up my 21 Day Fix, not doing it perfectly, because I don’t workout on the weekends. But I will do all workouts. I love Beachbody because I can do it at home.

At least I got this counter clean


Yesterday’s Goals

·         Work – Monday is the start of my work week. I work from 6:30-about 6pm. It is a long day, but I love my job, therefore its not a hard day. 😊 This week we will be learning about the Letter Ee. Today will me an intro on it and learn the songs, but we are going to have fun learning about November. It is the 1st day we are together this month.  The kids love the new songs and playing. We had an amazing day!

·         Clean Kitchen – I want to clean out two cabinets, and clean up the fish tank counter. It is an ever-loving mess. I also hoping to move the printer into the craft room and clean up the printer area. I got busy during naptime and didn’t really get to do much cleaning. That is life with kids though.

·         Gardening – I am hoping that I can finish haying the garden areas. I want to add mulch to help keep the ground warm and feed all the good bugs. We didn’t get to this, we had a later breakfast and one of my littles took a longer morning nap. Therefore we didn’t get much outside time.

·         Reading – Today is a reading day. I want to slow my body down tonight and read for 20 minutes. It is very important to keep my mind working out too. Sitting down last night to read was so nice. Nothing is better then a good book. I’m reading Sherry Woods’ ‘Feels Like Family’ A sweet Magnolias Novel. I watch the show and fell in love with it. I’m loving the series of books.

·         Workout – This is my hardest one, because I have been out of routine for 3 weeks. After I got sick for a week, and then took a week to get myself back to normal. Then we had vacation week. I just been off practice. I know I need to workout and that it is very important for many reasons. It still not my favorite thing to do; when I wake up. It is need though. It has to be done. I got my workout in, man am I feeling it today. I know I need to be in better shape and healthier. Working out is so good for your body, mind and immune system.

Yesterday I did okay with my goals. I do always get them all done and that is okay. It has taking me sometime to understand that. Knowing I have a house to run, daycare to focus on, and family to take care of; It isn’t a huge deal if I don’t get everything done. I did though make my elderberry syrup (it was dark after my littles left). I'm so excited for that! 😁

What are your goals for today? Let me know, you have a blog hook them up! Lets work together to be the best we can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment