Monday, November 30, 2020

Daily Goals - November 30, 2020

        It’s been a busy week here and that is why I haven’t gotten on. Littler sick, thanksgiving party with the littles, college girl came home, thanksgiving, family drama. Therefore, I have been focused on other things.

       I cooked Thanksgiving meal for my family we had 13 people expected, but only 11 came. It was perfect. How was your thanksgiving?

Today’s Goals

·         Work- I work from 6:30am-6pm today. We are learning about the letter Gg this week.

·         Workout – Last week because I was off a few days I didn’t get up and workout. Time to get back in it. I also started my new waist trainer today. Oh My Goodness. It is tight. Not can’t move tight, but you can tell my body is ready for this. 

·         Dinner – Tonight is dinner with my parents at Red Lobster. Free meal, is a great idea.

·         Set up my goals for the week. I didn’t set up my goals. Which always makes me feel bad.

·         Cyber Monday – Put in my 2 orders. One at Trim Healthy Mama and the other Herbal Zine.

    What are your goals for today? Let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment