Friday, November 20, 2020

Daily Goals - November 20, 2020

 

Happy Friday! I’m so happy. Hubby took care of the dog last night. Which means I got to sleep though the night. I feel 100% better and even got my workout in. I love Country Heat work out. It just so uplifting. I feel better after it and not counting down the minutes. It is cardio so next month won’t be.

Today’s Goals

·         Work- I work for 6:30-5:30ish. I am so excited for our letter F fun today. We are going to learn about farm animals! One of my friends are bring her farm animals over. We are going to get to pet baby goats, and piglets! I’m so excited for the kids.

·         Clean – I really need to work on cleaning the house. Thanksgiving is coming soon, time to deep clean

·         Gardening time – Put plants in the greenhouse. I don’t want to lost my mosquito plants.

·         Workout/Meditation – I got my workout in early this morning. I feel so much better doing it. The kids are getting use to the meditation. My 7 year old little, is starting to understand why we have to do it or at least that Miss Melissa needs to have 10 mins of quiet. (Which is true 10 minutes to recharge is doing amazing wonders for me)

·         Friends – We are planning on having friends come over tonight. Though it might not happen. It is what is planned.

Yesterday’s Goals

·         Work- I work from 6:30am-6pm. We are learning about the letter Ff this week. We have so much fun with Frogs. We will learn some songs, hop around and have a lot of fun. We had so much fun learning about frogs. We had fun sing the 5 little speckle frog song.

·         Clean – I really need to work on cleaning the house. Thanksgiving is coming soon, time to deep clean. House is clean but not very deep cleaned. I didn’t get to that. We were busy yesterday.

·         Gardening time – Put plants in the greenhouse. I don’t want to lost my mosquito plants. Life moved to fast for this. It is so hard to get outside without littles, when I gets dark early. I hope during naptime hubby can sit with the kids for a few so I can get it done today.

·         Yoga/Meditation – Not getting up took my workout time a way. But yoga and meditation will still help me. I got my meditation in but not yoga.

Again somedays I do better than others. I have 3-6 kids, I have to homeschool 2nd and preschool and have babies. I also vacuum and mop the house every morning. We have all hot meals though out the day. I have lesson plans, hugs and kiss to give out, outside fun. It is a lot. But I love every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment