Sunday, November 15, 2020

Daily Goals - November 15, 2020

 

Happy Sunday, waiting for my coffee to finish brewing. Just getting up and moving. Today I have to get outside before the rain comes. Everyone in the house is happily feed. I have lot to do today, but I just want to crawl back in bed with hubby.

Today’s Goals

  •          Homestead – Add 3 Barrels of hay to the chicken coops. I have been reading a lot about having a compost diaper. The more I think about it. It is something I want to have. With having 5 roosters, I can’t free range like I use to.
  •          Gardening time – I want to work in the green house today. I have still a lot to weed. I’m hoping to work on that.
  •          Business – I have business paperwork that I have to do.
  •          Returns – Hubby and I have to go to Lowes and Harbor Freight to return stuff.
Coffee is done and I’m enjoying it so much before I head outside. Hope you have a fun day planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment