Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Daily Goals - November 18, 2020

 

Happy Wednesday! I feel a lot better than a I did yesterday. I went to bed early last night. I got up and got my workout in. It was so nice to get up and move. I also had some nettle this morning. Hopeful that boast my energy and mood. I did also pull the trigger and buy the new Trim and Healthy Mama cookbook. After think about what I can control and what I can’t. I can control the food we eat and the healthy we eat the healthy we will stay. Trim and Healthy Mama has worked for me to lose weight and feel better. It is based on not eating fats and carbs in the same meal but you can have both!! I think that is important, because I do not agree with staving yourself or not eating everything. I believe it was put on earth for a reason. This diet doesn’t like sugar, but what diet does. As an American, I know sugar is a big issue in America and that we have way too much of it. It is added to everything. I cook a lot at home and love to cook so this won’t be to hard for me. This lifestyle is also about adding superfoods to you meals every day. I know okra is amazing for your body. I have been adding that to our soups and stuff because of THM (Trim Healthy Mama). I love seeing a learning different ways to cook and get back to ones that I know work. We will fully start the program again in December. Right now, we are going to work though the menu hubby and I agree to, and food I bought. This also gives me time to get the stuff we need for new program in the house. There is stuff that makes this diet easier and healthier.  I like to have what I need ready.

Today’s Goals

·         Work- I work from 6:30am-6pm. We are learning about the letter Ff this week. We have so much fun with Dr. Suess ‘Red Fish Blue Fish One Fish Two Fish’. I have so many fun things planned to with this book.

·         Homestead – Taking care of our animals. Today Skipper has an appointment tonight after work. It will be a run. We want to see if we can brace his leg.

·         Workout- Today I started new workout program. I’m doing beachbody ‘Country Heat’. I love this workout. It is fun cardio. I also started the 21-day Mediations challenge on Facebook. And of course, my 10 min yoga. Having a healthy body will help us over come cold this season.

·         Gardening Time – We are going to take some time today and plant some seeds in the Auqatanks. I love haven’t fresh food growing all year long. This is way I can do it.

·         Reading – Read for 20 minutes.

Yesterday’s Goals

·         Work- I work from 6:30am-5:30pm. We are learning about the letter Ff this week. I have my babies today. We are going to play with Farm animals, sing farm songs and read a farm book. I love having baby time. I love being about to sit down and talk to them. They had so much fun with the animals.

·         Reading – Read for 20mins. I read a lot today. I did a lot of rereading the THM cookbooks and plans. This way I’m ready for December. One think you will learn following me is that I like to research everything I do.

·         Cooking – Going back over Trim and Healthy Mama books. December we are going back to that way of eating. Time to enjoy eating healthy meals. I love the lifestyle, because I feel better on it. I just let it go. Not anymore! We are starting in December so I can’t review the plans, and get what I need to start. Plus, we have our menu planned for November and I like to stick to that. I am so excited, that I ordered the new book when I did because they are now off the market. I got one of the last copies that are printed. Seem to be a think right now with what I want to learn or use goes off market right after we order. Like the garden book Hubby ordered me.

·         Clean- Clean the Craft Room. I started cleaning it. But I didn’t get there fully. I’m not crossing it off.

·         Workout- I didn’t get to my workout this morning. I am going to do 20 mins of yoga to make up for it. I didn’t do my yoga last night it. I was sleepy. I just when to bed early.

·         Crafting life – Design a Glass wood stove cover for a friend. I did work on this, and for about an hour. I couldn’t find a design I truly liked with the stuff asked for. I final settled on one, but they didn’t like it. Now we have a few new ideas I will try at naptime.

There is so much going on, here as always. I love it that way! What are your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment