Sunday, November 8, 2020

Weekly Goals - November 8-14, 2020

 

To be better than you were yesterday, you have to set goals to get there. I set goals to help me push to be better. Being better is always the best way to live.

Weekly Goals

1.       Healthier Me – I want to be around to see my grandchildren and even their kids. I also love doing my job and being around littles. To do this I have to be the healthiest that I can be, both mentally and physically. Working out is not my favorite thing to do and I avoid it if I can. Therefore, it normal ends up a daily goal, so I can cross it off. This week, I want to finish up my beachbody 21-day fix. I would also like to hit 10,000 steps 6 times this week. The last thing I would like to do is continue to do 10 mins of yoga and 10 mins of mediation 5 time this week.

2.       Reading- I love reading. Right now, with everyone on tv being crazy. It is time for me to give it up for now. That sounds crazy I know. We are living through Covid-19 we don’t need it on the TV making us sadder about it. It isn’t the time. I will be watching a lot more YouTube of Gardening. That is better, anyway right? Learning is better then watching drama. My books will give me a place to escape for the drama that I do like.

3.       Cooking – I love cooking dinner. I love know hubby is getting healthy foods, and so are my littles. My goal is to stay on the weekly schedule and only eat out one time.

4.       Crafting Life – I have 2 Daycare Projects; I want to get done this week. Apple baskets, and counting leaves.

5.       Life with a College Student – Start to get Camper ready for her to come home. Move it air it out, and put her stuff in it. This might take a little longer then I want, but I want to get it done. She will be home for the summer soon, and a place of her own will be important.

No comments:

Post a Comment