Saturday, December 29, 2012

Yesterday's Hardwork :)


Garden Box 3
Yesterday my goal was to work on my garden box 3. As you can see my garden box need some TLC! We  a branch fall in the garden during Hurricane Sandy. Hubby cut it up for me.
 After picking up the branches and there was only a little grass in the bed! In to the compost bin with it.
Compost bin
We will use our compost bin, until spring and then close it up for a year. That way everything had time to decompose. I have one bin composing for the spring that have been sitting for spring!
Garden Box 3
Now my garden box is clean and ready for spring of this year! I could not have done it without my little helpers! The chicks ran around eating stuff, and Skipper decided he would help weed by eating the grass!

Skipper and Chicks -Houdini, Feathers
Did you get out into the garden before the storm? Do you work on weeding your garden before spring or do you wait until spring?

Follow the other Weeks Before Last Frost Weekly goals with the links below.
Gardening 20 Weeks Before My Last Frost- Weekly Goals
Gardening 19 Weeks Before My Last Frost- Weekly Goals 
Gardening 18-week before my last frost

No comments:

Post a Comment