Sunday, December 9, 2012

Gardening~ 20 Weeks Before Last Frost goals- Inventory gardening tools (shed tools)

     Today is a rainy day and it is the yucky cold rain. I want to show you what is going on in the garden today! I worked on organizing my tools in the shed. I did take many pictures of the shed, but they didn't come out well. I'll post one picture.
My gardening Corner


Here is the list in the shed; 

Gardening Tools in Shed
Hoe
Pitch Fork
Rakes (fan-like rakes, metal rakes)
Pick axe
Hand tiller
Shovels
Hand tillers
Tomato cages
Machine tiller
Leak Hose 

      My favorite is the Pick axe, we have a lot of clay in our area so this helps get though the clay a lot easier. I also use it when I'm planting bushes and trees, it give my more control. :)
What do you have in your shed? What is your favorite tool you have in your shed?

Follow the other 20 Weeks Before Last Frost goals with the links below.
















No comments:

Post a Comment