Saturday, December 1, 2012

2012


     December 20, 2012, this day brings a lot of worry to a lot of people. Will the world end? Is this another worry that people fact that won’t come true? Nostradamus says something can happen, so do the Mayans, and Hobie Indians. It is even in the Bible!

    Hubby and I have been talking a lot more about it. There are many things that can go wrong. I know you have heard the list, earthquakes, volcanoes, hurricanes, tsunami, meter showers, nuclear war, sun flares, and tornadoes. That is a long list of thing. I truly believe that God controls everything, but is he giving us a warning? You listen to TV it tells you bad things are happening and bad thing could happen in the future. Is he sending warns? I stop and think of my life time, as a kid I never thought I would feel earthquake, I lived to far from CA. But yet I did in 2011. Look at Katrina hurricane in 2005, or even Hurricane Sandy that hit this year.  Is he telling us to be prepared?  Is god giving us warning?

    My church tells us to have three months of food storage. Now to me three months is long enough to make it though a winter, that is the most important thing. Think back to when we farmed the land, our ancestors would have enough food stored for the winter. The church can be wrong to tell us to have it.

    The thing my hubby have agree is that price are going up, right now 1 in 7 people are on food stamps. We look around many people I know don’t know how to survive without grocery store or help. So people I know eat out all the time, and don’t really know how to cook. Canning our own food, I still hear people say I’m crazy, yet it’s getting big. Garden that to this year has taking off, but most people don’t know how to do it. It’s scary that we don’t know, to save ourselves. 
 
   We are not rich, so we can’t spend millions of dollars to buy everything. We start little, my birthday I got a bow. Hubby has one, and Cass can us mine. We have food storage; I pick up one or two extra things to add to the storage a week.

    I will write post on what we doing to prepare, it’s not going to be huge expensive stuff. You can do it too, on a budget. Some stuff we do will we have planned ahead, so we are doing on the wing. Please join us and help yourself know you’re safe, knowing matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment