Sunday, December 9, 2012

Gardening~ 20 Weeks Before Last Frost- Weekly Goal Wrap up

This week there were 4 goals for the week. I got done 2 goals, and started one, and one left to do. I'm proud what I got done and know there is more that I need to get done and I need to work on getting it done. Iwill have to plan out my day a little better.

Here are my goals for this week, for the garden!
1.       Inventory seeds, and see what I have. ~ check grow dates for each plant 
               I am working though this one; I want to type up on my computer all my seeds. I know this goal will take awhile, but I'm hoping to get 20 seeds into the computer a week. That way I'm hoping to have them all in the computer by spring! 
 
2.       Inventory gardening tools
            I completed this goal!!! I'm so excited.
3.       Remove Spoiled seeds 
                I completed this goal too!
4.       Inventory supplies for what to grow more or less of this year.
                I didn't really get to this goal. I want to wait for my seed catalogs to come in.
 
How did you do this week on the goals?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment