Saturday, December 22, 2012

Gardening~ 18 Weeks Before My Last Frost - Plant - Leek, Sweet Spanish onion, Thyme, and Parsley seeds Update

Thyme Spouting




My Thyme and Leeks are starting to starting to spout! A week early! Nothing better to turning on the grow lights and seeing green little plants looking back at you!

My computer journal for Thyme seeds!
My leek seed that just spouted

I am so happy that I got to add the information into the computer, now can add the spout date, and a picture of them. There is so much information to keep track of. Seeds grow is so exciting!














Follow my garden adventurers on Facebook PA Gardeners
Follow the 18 Weeks Before Last Frost Weekly goals with the links below.
Gardening ~ 18 Weeks Before My Last Frost - Weekly Goals

No comments:

Post a Comment