Sunday, December 2, 2012

Gardening 20 weeks before last frost (2)

Today, I didn’t do much gardening.  But I did dreaming about my mini farm though!! Hubby said he will work on my plan of the house; therefore I can plan what I’m going to plant around the house.  This will be very helpful when I work on one of my weekly garden goals, Inventory supplies for what to grow more or less of this year.
I also download a free copy of Weekend Homesteads: Decemberhttp://www.assoc-amazon.com/e/ir?t=100dollarsamo-20&l=as2&o=1&a=B006A8S73S. I hope to read though it along with my copy of Week-by-Week Vegetable Gardener’s Handbook and get ideas on what I’m suppose be doing to make my garden the best that it can be. 
The other things that I found out while I was dreaming about goats I want on my mini farm, is Meet A Blogger: Janice Spaulding. Janice Spaulding writes about her goats. I’m going to be checking out this blog out to get some ideas and maybe by spring have hubby talked into getting 3 goats.
What else my farm dreams lead me to this today was about having rabbits. I wouldn’t mind having a few, I think Cass would love them and maybe we can bread them and earn some money. This dream has a lot of research left to do on it.
Other thing my mini farm needs is ducks! Hubby hopeful realize that we are getting 3 this spring! My girlfriend’s ducks should be having ducklings this spring and she has offered me some! I would love it. I even have an idea on how to make a little pond for them.
Dreaming is always good! You will always have a goal! What are you dreaming about?
Here are the sites that are mentioned in todays blog, this site is having issues right now :(
 
Weekly Goals for 20 weeks before frost
 Meet A Blogger: Janice Spaulding
The Week-by-Week Vegetable Gardener's Handbook
Weekend Homesteader: December (thank to mavis from 100 dollars a month)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the sited address in the post! The blog site would not let me take it off! I tried a many different days!

    ReplyDelete