Monday, December 17, 2012

Gardening ~19 weeks before Last Frost- Weekly Goals Wrap Up


This Week’s goals were a little hard for me to get though, because I work my first 5 day week in years. I normal work a 35 hour week, this week I put in a 45 hour week. Therefore I didn't get much done. :(


19 Weeks before Last Frost Weekly Goals

1. Test seeds

In the next few weeks you will be planting early plants indoors so you want to make sure you seeds are good. Plants that will be planted are parsley, broccoli, leeks, sweet onion, oregano, chive, basil, dill, cilantro, celery, and a few more.

~ I didn't get this done, I hoping to get this done with my little one tonight! I do know some that are good, because I try to grow them inside this winter.

2. Plan garden ~ this we are working on it. Hubby is making me a blue print of the house and I will go from there but I have so many ideas on what I want to do. Therefore I'm saying this is mostly done. I'll be posting my plans once Hubby is done with the blueprint. So you can see what I'm working with.

3. Order seeds ~ I know what I want to order, and will after Christmas. We don't shop for ourselves during this time of the year. There are not many seeds I need anyway, only a few herbs.

4. Order trees ~ I have my order in mind, and will order after Christmas. Here are my plans for the trees order.

 

How did you week go? How are you keeping up on you weekly goals?

 

Follow my garden adventurers on Facebook PA Gardeners

Follow the other Weeks Before Last Frost Goals with the links below.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment