Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Gardening~ 19 Weeks Before Last Frost- Plan The Garden


 I think every gardener thinks about planning their new garden in October. I know I have been! This year I want a huge container garden! I want to have a garden on my deck. I want to walk outside to this beautiful and productive garden. I have been reading How To Grow Food In Any City Apartment Or Yard No Matter How Small (Growing Indoors, On Rooftop , Small Yards, Balcony Gardens, Planting In Containers, Aeroponic Gardening Systems). This book is helping me understanding more about container gardening. I tried a little last year but nothing like I want to do this year! We have the deck space and the pots. I have decided I want all the plants to be ediable, so this is going to be a lot of work and learning. I am also going to have some more medical herbs. 
Half the deck

The other part

All my pots to be filled!
Stay tuned to see what will be going into them! So many ideas, I'll let you know when my seed order goes in (around the begining of the year).
What are you planning in the garden? Are you working on you Goals for this Week?

Follow my garden adventurers on Facebook PA Gardeners  

Follow the other Weeks Before Last Frost Goals with the links below.






No comments:

Post a Comment