Saturday, December 8, 2012

2012 - Free Books

Here is a list of free books that I download today. I found a huge list of books on homestead survival . I am not if the world is going to ever end, but the information I find in these book, can help if it does. If it doesn't then I will still use the information!
The Guide to Living, Volume 1: Urban, Rural and Bush Living, Emergency Preparedness and Survival (The Guides To Living)
 
 
Ionized Water: Life Without Disease
 
 
Prepping With Your Family
 
 
Body Restoration - An Owners Manual
 
 
How I Beat Root Canal: Alternative Medicine and Natural Healing (How to survive root canal without a dentist)
 
 
ZOMBIES!!!!! or Tips and Tricks for Surviving the Coming Zompocalypse...
 
 
Survival
 
 
Now I have so many books to read. Prepare my family for anything. Hope you enjoy all you new books! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment