Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Gardening~ Reading


Last night was Cass Dance class! Therefore I have an hour of quiet reading time while she danced! It time where nobody needs me and I can't do any house chores!

What did I read? Weekend Homesteader: December it did post a few days ago it was free, but it is now $.99. I have a lot of useful information in it. It gave me many things to think about.

Right now you can get Urban Gardening: How To Grow Food In Any City Apartment Or Yard No Matter How Small (Growing Indoors, On Rooftop , Small Yards, Balcony Gardens, Planting In Containers, Aeroponic Gardening Systems) at http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00AA61NLO/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00AA61NLO&linkCode=as2&redirect=true&ref_=as_li_ss_tl&tag=ereagirl-20.

The other thing I'm looking at is Aquaponics. I would love t try it this year.

Off to work! Have an amazing day!!

What are you read? What are your garden goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment