Monday, December 3, 2012

Garden~ 20 Weeks before Last Frost Goals- Inventory seeds

      The first goal I have this week,  is Inventory seeds, by seeing what I have, and checking start grow dates for each plant.
      This goal is going to take a long time! I'll be working very hard and long this week. I have over 100-200 seeds in my seed boxes under the office bed.
Seed Boxes- Left is veggies Right is herbs & flowers
     
      That is a lot of seeds to go through and it doesn't help I'm going to try a new way of organizing them, which is to input all my information on to the computer. Then Print out for a seed journal (more on that later.)

This is the information that I want on the computer

     As of today I only have 19 flowers on the computer. I hoping this helps me keep better record of everything I'm doing, and easy reference to information on the plants that are being planted.

     How do you inventory your seeds? How do you record what has worked and what hasn't in the garden?

No comments:

Post a Comment