Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Acme Sales this week! (January 3-10)

I love the Acme, they have great sales and they double all your coupons under .99! It is awesome and the only store around me that still double all coupon!

Here is what I did today!
At the Store with everything I need!
 Yesterday, I was looking at the Acme ad. I had a $1.00 off coupon, so I want to see if there was anything I could get on sale. That is were I hit the jackpot! They had Hunts spaghetti sauce on sale, and Chef Boyerdee on sale both were 10/$10. Here is the thing, my Banquet Dinner's had coupons for both in it.


Hubby's Lunch with Coupons

Before I head to the store, I write down what I need and How much I plan to spent, and paper clip the coupons to the list.

Here is what I plan on buying;

Number of Item
Name of Item
Price
Coupons
Total
4
Hunts Spaghetti Sauce
$1
4 (-$0.35) doubled
$1.20
8
Chef Boyerdee
$1
4 (2/-$0.50) doubled
$4.00
1
Box of Spinach
$1

$1.00
2
Tomato Paste
2/$1

$1.00



-$1.00


 The grand total was suppose to be $6.20.

Today Acme Buy only $6.20
 It worked! I walked out 15 items for only $6.20. That's less then $0.50 for 8 meals!!
Now I know you are thing I don't have those coupons, well the Banquet Dinner are still on $1 and they have over $4.00 worth of coupons in them. If you hit Acme before Thursday (Acme sales starts on Fridays) you can get the same deals!
This will help me with my goal Only Spent $150 a Month on Groceries ~ January ! How are you doing on your budget? What are your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment