Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday, January 4, 2013 ~ Daily Goals


Last night was my niece birthday party, the whole family made it! It was nice to see everyone and hang out together. We hung out until 8:30pm then had to come home and get the little one to bed. I also got to stop at the Acme, and get their creamer.  It was 2/$3.00 then you get a dollar back to the store! It was like $1 each! That less the $0.07 an ounce! I did stock up! I bought 10 for me and 2 for my mom! They freeze fine and now I have them for 2 months! J  

Today’s Goals

1.       Run Errands- I have to go to staples, the gym, my daughter’s school, and the fruit stand, and check CVS (I read a post where - they got shampoo for free, and want to see if it’s true or not.)
2.       Take inventory of Dry Pantry items~ I have a box of dry stuff in the basement I want to g though, so Sunday I can start my week Update n only spending $150 a month on groceries! Hubby still waiting to see if this happens!
3.       Work on blog~ I want to update my profile and start to plan blogging topics for next week
4.       Clean House ~ Work on weekly routine, and finish stuff I couldn’t do during the work week.
5.       Pay Bills ~ Ugh Hate this one! But have to get it done. Gym membership, Peco, 2 credit cards (we are working to pay off) all need to be paid today!

Yesterday I got most of my goals done.  I end only doing 4/5. I didn’t get to work on the prep for the children blog next week, but I got everything else done! Hope you guys did better than I did. What were your goals? How did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment